1. Manuscript submitted to the Research Yearbook of Institute of Philosophy and Law should relate to Yearbook’s subject areas, which include philosophy, political science and law.
2. Previously published papers are unacceptable.
Manuscripts should be submitted in Russian only.
3. Every manuscript submitted to the Yearbook is a subject for peer review process. Authors are notified either of acceptance of the paper for publication or of its rejection.
4. The manuscript should be submitted in doc. format in soft copy (via e-mail, CD or USB-stick) as well as in hard copy, not later than June 30 of a current year. The Editorial Board does not return received materials.
5. Typically, manuscript should not exceed 40 000 characters (with spaces), and be typed using Times New Roman, font size 14, 1.5 spaced, justified alignment, 1 cm. paragraph indention, 3 cm. left margin, 1,5 cm. right margin, 2 cm. top and foot margins. French quotation marks «», dash «–», hyphen « - » should be used in the text.
6. Illustrations, diagrams and tables should be numbered and named. Illustrations, diagrams and tables should be both placed within the text of the manuscript and provided in a separate file.
7. Titles of papers should be centered, capitalized, semi-bold and typed using Times New Roman, font size 14. The author’s personal data (full name, scientific degree, academic title, current institutional affiliation, position, e-mail) should be placed in the top-right corner above the title of the manuscript. UDC, if possible, should be placed in the top-left corner of the manuscript.
Abstract should be no less than 2 000 characters (with spaces). From 3 to 7 keywords are also required.
8. References should be placed within the text in square brackets . In-text references should include the author’s last name (last names of two or three co-authors should be separated by commas), or the editor’s last name, or the title of the source (for sources with no author named), as well as the year of publication and page reference (or article of the normative legal act). Example: [Jameson 2009: 167]. If the source’ title is too long, the reference may include first few words of the title. If the reference includes several sources, all the sources should be described within the same square brackets using semicolon. Example: [Anderson 1976; Harvey 1989].
9. After-text bibliography includes the List of sources and References. Bibliography and references should correspond to the requirements of GOST 0.5–2008 «Bibliograficheskaja ssylka. Obshhie trebovanija i pravila sostavlenija».
The List of sources should be composed alphabetically. It should be organized in the following order: sources in Russian (books and articles); sources in foreign languages (books and articles); normative legal acts grouped according to their validity and sorted in chronological order within these groups. If there are two ore more sources by the same author in the same year, lower-case letters (a, b, c, d) with the year should be used. The lower-case letters with the year should be added to the in-text references as well.
References is the List of sources which should be transliterated and translated into English (author’s last name, title of the journal or collection should be transliterated; title of the monograph or article, and the place of publication should be translated into English). Titles in French and German should be translated into English as well. List of References should be alphabetized.
Description of books and articles listed in after-text bibliography should contain number of pages, while description of articles should contain page ranges. Example: P. 13-29.
10. The manuscript should contain the following information in English: full name, scientific degree, academic title, current institutional affiliation, position, e-mail, as well as title of the paper, abstract and keywords.
11. The manuscript should be signed by the author.
12. Peer review of the manuscript is free of charge, as well as publication of accepted paper. Honorarium is not paid to the author.
13. In addition to the manuscript, the author provides written consent to display published paper in the electronic databases, where the Editorial Board displays the electronic version of the Yearbook, for example, in the electronic scientific library eLIBRARY.RU, Institute of Philosophy and Law’s website, and the Yearbook’s website.
The author provides a written consent to make public his/her personal data mentioned in the item 7 of the above conditions, as well as the data’s complete or shortcut translation into English.
The author provides the Editorial Board with his/her contact information (phone number, fax, e-mail).
14. Republication of papers or other materials published in the Yearbook shall require permission of the Editorial Board.
15. Failure to adhere to the above conditions is a reason to reject the manuscript.